A product which extracts DNA/RNA easily and quickly from various pathogenic samples infected by virus or bacteria such as plasma, blood, serum, cell-free body fluids, cell and tissue etc.
- Used low concentration of chaotropic salt and better lysis efficiency.
- Higher efficiency of lysis without additional additives.
- Stable extraction of DNA/RNA from various pathogenic samples.
- Be used safely with non-phenol method and no need for EtOH precipitation.
- Suitable for sample extraction such as forensic medicine and diagnosis of diseases etc.
The Patho Gene-spin™ DNA/RNA Extraction Kit uses a low concentration of chaotropic salt and has a better lysis efficiency unlike conventional Total RNA Extraction products. Total DNA/RNA can be extracted from various pathogen samples like virus and bacteria, even anticoagulated plasma/blood, serum, cell-free body fluids and pathogenic cell/tissue etc. And it is easy to induce lysis without any additive like mercaptoethanol. In addition, DNA/RNA extraction is faster and more efficient by using columns that silica-gel membrane technology applied. The DNA/RNA isolated by the Patho Gene-spin™ Kit can be used for clinical diagnosis of people and animals infected with diseases caused by viruses and bacteria.
|Washing Buffer A||30ml|
|Washing Buffer B²||Add 40 ml of EtOH before use||10ml|
|Spin Columns||Inserted into a collection tubes.
(2.0 ml tubes)
|Instruction Manual||1 sheet|
1. Lysis Buffer is composed high concentration of chaotropic salt. Carefully handle it.
2. Washing Buffer B is supplied as concentrates. Add 40 ml of ethanol (96~100 %) according to the bottle label before use.
Examples of amplification after extractions from various pathogenic samples
After diluting 1/10 of various pathogenic samples, total DNA / RNA was extracted with Patho Gene-spin™ DNA/RNA Extraction Kit. Sensitivity activity and amplification rates were checked using Maxime™ PCR PreMix Kit (i-StarTaq) or Maxime™ RT-PCR PreMix Kit.
Observation of amplification efficiency on various PCR/RT-PCR conditions
Total RNA was extracted from pathogenic samples using the Patho Gene-spin™ DNA/RNA Extraction Kit and competitors DNA/RNA extraction products. PCR / RT-PCR amplification with extracted samples shows that the Patho Gene-spin™ DNA/RNA Extraction Kit is suitable for stable amplification.