Solution type product for extracting genomic DNA simply according to various sample starting amounts from cell, tissue and bacteria
- Possible to extract DNA from various samples such as cell, tissue and bacteria.
- Possible to extract high yield and purified DNA using optimized buffer based on sample starting amount
- (1) 1x108 cell - 1mg
- (2) 1 g tissue – 1 mg
- (3) 1 ml Bacteria – 50 ㎍
- (4) OD260:280 = 1.9 ~ 2.1
- Possible to extract DNA with high reproducibility
- 4 simple steps are required to extract DNA within 20 to 60minutes.
|Lysis Buffer||60ml × 1 ea|
|PPT Buffer||25ml × 1 ea|
|DNA Rehydration Buffer||25ml × 1 ea|
|RNase A (Lyophilized powder)||3mg × 1 tube|
Observation based on effects of cell number
After extracting genomic DNA based on cell number using G-DEX™ IIc Genomic DNA Extraction Kit(for Cell/Tissue), high purify and yield based on cell number was identified compare to competitors.
Cell Number(K562 cell) : 1X105, 5X105, 1X106, 2X106
iNtRON; Supplier A, Competitor A; Supplier B, Competitor B