Solution type product for extracting genomic DNA simply based on sample starting amounts from various specimens such as Whole Blood, Bone Marrow, Cell, Tissue and Bacteria
- Possible to extract DNA from various specimens such as Whole Blood, Bone Marrow, Cell, Tissue and Bacteria.
- Possible to extract high yield and purified DNA using optimized buffer based on sample starting amount.
- (1) 1 ml Whole Blood - 40 ㎍;
- (2) 1x108 cell - 1mg;
- (3) 1 g tissue – 1 mg;
- (4) 1 ml Bacteria – 50 ㎍;
- (5) OD260:280 = 1.9 ~ 2.1
- Possible to extract DNA with high reproducibility.
- 5 simple steps are required to extract DNA within 20 to 60minutes.
G-DEXTM IIb Genomic DNA Extraction Kit(for Blood)is used for extracting genomic DNA from cell, tissue and bacteria and solution type which can extracted DNA from small amounts to maxi amounts and does not depends on sample starting amounts. It is possible to extract high yield and purified DNA using optimized buffer based on sample starting amount. This kit is very convenient because it includes only 5 steps such as , cell lysis, RBC lysis, removing protein, acquiring DNA pellet and DNA hydration. RBC lysis Buffer is used for dissolving cell membrane and removing RBC and PPT Buffer is included to precipitate protein without heating. This product is appropriate for recent genetic research and meets criteria for high yield and high purity. Therefore it is very convenient for user. Extracted genomic DNA is used for PCR and Southern blot and can be used as a probe for cDNA chip.
|RBC Lysis Buffer||90ml × 2 ea|
|Lysis Buffer||60ml × 1 ea|
|PPT Buffer||25ml × 1 ea|
|DNA Rehydration Buffe||25ml × 1 ea|
|RNase A Solution(4mg/ml)||3mg × 1 tube|
Observation based on effects of whole blood amounts
After extracting genomic DNA based on blood amounts using G-DEX™ IIb Genomic DNA Extraction Kit(for Blood), high purify and yield based blood amounts was identified compare to competitors.
Whole blood amounts : 100 μl, 300 μl, 600 μl, 1000 μl
iNtRON; Supplier A, Competitor A; Supplier B, Competitor B